Welcoming visitors and tourists to the city itself, is this grand Addison sign. Formerly known as Peter’s Colony, the city of Addison settled in 1849. With a small population, this town is incorporated into Dallas County and is immediately north of Dallas.

Ivy-Filled Addison Sign

$10.00
SKU:
DTX099
Availability:
In-Stock
Address:
Addison, TX

Welcoming visitors and tourists to the city itself, is this grand Addison sign. Formerly known as Peter’s Colony, the city of Addison settled in 1849. With a small population, this town is incorporated into Dallas County and is immediately north of Dallas.

Click ‘Choose a Product’ above to get this image hand-printed on a ceramic 4x4 custom coaster, cutting board, magnet, ceramic trivet, ornament, dog tag or canvas. 

Great Gifts

For yourself or loved ones

HAND MADE

with love in Austin, TX

WE SUPPORT

local & national artists

WHOLESALE

contact us to learn more!