The Uptown Theatre was designed by the Boller Brothers and built by George Siedhoff. It opened on July 16, 1928 with Al Jolson in “The Jazz Singer”. It operated as a first run movie venue. It went through a remodel and conversion to Cinerama in 1961. The 1920’s style vertical marquee has been restored to its original beauty.
Click ‘Choose a Product’ above to get this image hand printed on a ceramic 4x4 custom coaster, cutting board, magnet, ceramic trivet, ornament, dog tag or canvas.